So it is only halfway through the month and I am already done with one book and halfway through another book.... the thing about these books is they are all apart of the same series. Lately I have been into the tv series "Pretty Little Liars" I have watched the first two seasons and really want to watch the 3rd, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. The series is based on series of books and I decided it would be fun to read them and so I got them from a online library and am downloading them onto my phone to read. The first one is called "Pretty Little Liars" I like it, not as much as I like the show, the show is a lot more family oriented (as much as it can be.) There is a lot more sexual induendos, smoking and other risky topics in the books than in the shows. So if that sort of thing offends you I wouldn't read it. I personally liked it and just skipped over those parts. It is about a group of 4 girls who three years after there friend disappears starts receiving texts from a person named "A" this person knows all there big secrets and threatens to expose them. Still not sure who "A" is but I am very intrigued to find out. I am currently on the second book, but I promise I will read a different book in April, so you aren't just hearing about this series.
Love,
TT

I love this show as well and have wanted to read the books. I hope I can soon.
ReplyDelete