Monday, March 18, 2013

February Book

So I didn't think I was going to finish a book in February, with all that happened I didn't read a lot but near the end of the month I picked up a short book and read it so I did finish it and am happy I did. The book I chose to read this month is "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" which is a Eclipse Novella. (yes I am a huge fan of the Twilight series.) This book didn't disappoint, I learned a lot about the Stephanie Meyers vampires that you never new before.... like how if you tear apart a vampire and don't burn the pieces how you put the vampire back together, and things like that. Basically this book is about Bree one of the vampires that Victoria has help try to get revenge on the Cullens for killing her mate. It was a good short read and I am glad I got to read it! I suggest it to anyone who is a Twilight fan!

Love,
TT

No comments:

Post a Comment