Sunday, August 3, 2014

Projects and more!

This pregnancy I have experienced a lot more than I experienced with my other two. It started out with morning sickness (ok all day sickness), continued with exhaustion and depression and now we are dealing with a tired achy body (but not exhaustion).

My 3rd trimester brought insight and energy (thanks to nesting) and I realized that the reason I was so depressed was because I wasn't doing things for me, I spent all my time, cleaning, babysitting and taking care of my kids (which is a great thing) but all women need them time, we need to have our own identity besides being mommy... (though it is the best name in the world)

So beginning the 3rd trimester, I started doing things for me.... or at least things I LOVE to do. I started on little princesses costume.... which is almost done,,,, I have been sewing other things, I have been planning, creating, reading and doing things for myself. Of course when I get my projects done I will post them on here. But there is lots of baby things, a few costumes, and some other things.

I also realized I getting depressed cause I was doing nothing for this baby girl. It's my 3rd so no baby shower, no getting presents for her, and honestly I haven't felt like anyone else is happy or excited for me this pregnancy. There are a few that have told me they can't wait. But honestly the reaction I got from some people was that they seemed less then thrilled. Even when I was always happy about their events in their lives. So I changed my attitude. I was done caring about how others were reacting and I started washing and getting things ready for this little girl. No one but Buzz, Myself and the kids need to be excited for our new little family member.

I am excited to see all the things we have planned come together! I am excited to work on projects and sew for all my kids. I am excited to meet this little girl in a few months and I am excited to be happy again, to find myself again and of course still be a mom!

I promise to update soon!

Love,
TT

3 comments:

  1. Hey you left a comment on my Disneyland subway art. Send me an email and I will send you a copy. Katiejolamb at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete