Wow it's been a super long time since I last updated this blog and my goals....... life has gotten busy and crazy and I wasn't spending a lot of time working on things for myself.... I was focusing all my time on my house and my family and it wasn't a good thing for me.
So how am I doing on my goals? Not as good as I would hope!
Debts: Well, we are still making payments on our debts, but I doubt we are going to have the next one paid off before this little girl gets here. We are making more than double the minimum payment on our smallest debt which is good, but we are saving a lot of our money for hospital bills for this little girl so we don't have to go into debt to have her.
Cleaning: It was bad for a while. I had not energy and was in a huge depression state not wanting to anything. So my house kind of took a big brunt of the depression and was never really cleaned. But then the 3rd trimester hit.... I started remembering my identity and the depression went away and I started "nesting" the house isn't perfect but its cleaner and I still have yet to create a schedule, but my house is staying cleaner!
Spice up the married life.... this is one thing that pregnancy has taken a toll on. David and I get our us time each night and I love spending time with him. We rarely go on dates.... but we enjoy our evenings together. I know once baby gets here the first few months will still be rough but we still have time to work on this.
Write in my Journal..... I have majorly slacked on this one. I was doing great till we went to Colorado and then because of the craziness of that trip I dropped off the map and haven't been able to get back on board. I guess I need to get back on track with this one. I can do this!
Yup we have 5 months to get on top of this! I can do it!
Love,
Tt
No comments:
Post a Comment