Sunday, January 19, 2014

Goals 2013 , How did I do?

Well last year some of my goals I did wonderfully on and others not so well.

My first goal was to Read and Finish a Book each month, This one I ROCKED at. I read a ton this last year and I loved it. What a great goal.

My second goal Create a Menu each month and stick to it. We did ok on this one. Some months were better than others but still we tried. This year we plan on doing better.

Third Organize the house….. well it is a lot better than last year! But I missed the deadlines and there are definitely still more things that need to be done, but we are getting there.

Fourth Have a date with David each week….. we kind of stunk at this one. We spent time together and put the kids to bed early so we could snuggle on the couch after they went to bed, but we still weren’t so good on this one.

Fifth, attend the temple each month, we  didn’t do this one quite as well as I would have liked. We need to do better.

Sixth, Have more patience. I am still working on this one but we are doing better.

2014 should be better!

Love,

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment