Sunday, January 19, 2014

2014 Goals

 My goals this year are more family oriented, in some ways….. I am trying to better our family life and our situation.

1st- get at least 2 of our debts paid off. This will be our hardest one. We will really have to focus on our finances and be strict on our finances. But we can do it.

2nd Clean the entire house and then make a cleaning schedule and stick to it. This might take a while as I have started watching new kiddos and they are full time. So getting the house clean in the first place is hard.

3rd Spice up the married life.!I won’t go into this too much, but let’s just say having kids has really put a damper on this…. We are still happily married we just need to spice it up a little. More dates, more us and more …..

4th Write in my journal everyday!  I was so good before having Aurianna, I have slacked off a lot but we are going to get back on track this year.  

5th Have more faith in the Lord and in myself. I struggle with wanting to know the answers to everything right now, and not thinking I can do things. I am going to change this part of me that doubts so much!

I have my work cut out for me, but I can do this!
Love,

TT

1 comment:

  1. You've got some great goals. Keep up the good work. Have faith in yourself- You have so many people who believe in you - and One of them hears and and answers prayers.

    ReplyDelete