Wednesday, December 4, 2013

October Books!


I have been trying to read more lately. So in October I read three books, they were all from the same series, the Fablehaven Series. If you remember I wrote about them in September, so these books just continue on with Seth and Kendra and their adventures trying to overcome their enemies. The books kind of have all blended together. The second book they are looking for a artifact on Fablehaven’s property and have to overcome some pretty serious obstacles in the process. The 3rd book, Kendra travels to a place in New Mexico to retrieve an artifact and find it has already been removed and safely on Fablehaven property, but because of a Dark Plague they have to retrieve it hope they can overcome the Dark Plague. Then the third book they travel to a Dragon Sanctuary and have to find the artifact there. They run into some unexpected trouble on that trip and turns out quite different than I thought. I took a break in November to read two other books, but started reading the last book in the series last night and am excited to see what happens. 

Love, 
TT

No comments:

Post a Comment