In November I read two books, “My
Story” By Elizabeth Smart and “Descendant” by Lesley Livingston. Both were
wonderful. “My Story” is an amazing read and it was wonderful to see the hand
of the Lord at such a trying time in her life. She saw so many miracle through
her nine months of misery and endured it so well. I am not sure I could have
been as brave or strong as her. I have even more respect for her and I
recommend that book to everyone!
Descendant was good, it is a sequel
to a book a read a few months ago called “Starling” it captures your attention
from the beginning. The only complaint I have is that it leaves you hanging for
the next book. I can’t say much about it, cause I don’t want to give away the
storyline, but it follows Mason and Fennry’s on their journey trying to save
the world, each other and sorting out their feelings for each other. I have no
clue when the next book comes out but I am patiently (or Impatiently) waiting
for the next book to be released!
Love,
Tt


No comments:
Post a Comment