Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April Book(s)!


This month I have enjoyed reading probably too much! In fact I didn’t just read one book I read a series of books! The series I was able to read is the “Song of the Lioness” by Tamora Pierce. It is a young teenager book, but I loved them all. The basic idea of the book is that this girl wants to become a knight….. but she is a girl…. So she disguises herself as a boy and goes to the palace to become a Knight….. the first and second book are about how she goes from being a page, to a squire and last to a Knight. She has lots of things happen to her as she is trying for her shield. The third and fourth book is about her adventures as she is a Knight and the many struggles she has. It is a series that I really enjoy, in fact the Author I enjoy reading. The author tends to make her characters go from one series to another series, even if they aren’t the main character. So I am excited to re-read the rest of her series!

 I have a book for May in Mind that is a different Author and series but that doesn’t mean I won’t start on the other series that are by Tamora Pierce.

Happy Reading!

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment