No good as always. I am really trying to declutter and organize my house but that is hard when you have two little ones that require a lot of attention and one of which makes messes as fast as you can pick them up. I focus on one room and another gets torn apart, and vise versa. Someday I will get on top of things, and hopefully sooner rather than later. I have big plans for the house. Some rearranging to do, if I can get the hubby on board. We will see.
I also have some sewing projects that I now have less than a week to finish. Once I get them done I will for sure take pictures and post them on here!
I have updated the family blog, so you can go check that out as well. I am trying to become a better mom, but that takes a lot of work and patience on my part. Hopefully I can keep up with all I wish to do.
I am thinking of some new years resolutions currently..... I will post them when I get them set in stone. Maybe that will help me keep them...... ha ha ha thats funny.
Sorry this point is so disjointed it is after midnight and I can't sleep!
Love,
TT
No comments:
Post a Comment