Thursday, November 29, 2012

What have I been up to?

I have been super busy lately, with sicknesses, cleaning, working on certain projects, and taking care of kids I have been super busy. Being a stay at home mom isn't as easy as it sounds..... I can't really post the projects here because some of them are for Christmas Presents. I can say that I am almost done with most of them. We have a lot of gifts under the tree and have almost all the gifts bought that need to be bought. It's been fun getting ready for Christmas this year. I am excited for Little Princess to experiance it think she will have tons of fun now that she understands it more.
I will share one project I did. I wanted to make sure that Little Princess had a Thanksgiving shirt, so I found one on pinterest and made it.... it turned out super cute. Here it is:

 
I found the pattern on pinterest and thought hey I can totally make that! I have another one that is a Christmas tree that I plan to make for Christmas time. I also have to make some PJ bottoms for the kids and shirts as well and those have to be done in 15 days..... I have a lot to do before Christmas. But I have a wonderful husband who supports me and so I can get them done. Anywho  got to go to bed.

Love,
TT

No comments:

Post a Comment