Monday, September 2, 2013

August Books!



So this month I have read 3 books, though they are from the same series so I guess that works. The names of the books are, An Unexpected Love, A Enduring Love, and A Forever Love, By Michelle Ashman Bell. This is a LDS Fiction Novel and I loved it. (it helps that they have the same last name in the book as we have) The first book is about a girl, Alexis who goes to Idaho to visit her sister. While there she finds out more about the LDS church, and falls in the love and about overcoming her eating disorder. The second book is about her going on European tour all the while wondering if she is going to loose her boyfriend, Rich Greenwood, then the last one is about her engagement as well as some of the troubles that she faces being a world renown fitness instructor as well as her faith being tested through many different trials.  I loved all 3 books and was sad to see them end. But am excited to read my September book!

Love,
TT

No comments:

Post a Comment