I got my first job right after I turned 16 (not including
babysitting), and have had several jobs since then. I have worked in food
services, fabric stores, craft stores, retail stores, been a teacher, and even
worked at the Happiest Place on Earth….Disney World! I have loved almost all of
those jobs, but the one that I have loved the most, the one that has given me
the greatest joy is that of a mother! I adore my kids, they are my pride and
joy and there is so much about them that I love.
I love being home with them each and every day. I love
watching them grow; I love the connection my 2 kids have with each other and
with me and their father. Being a mother is a wonderful calling and one that I
cherish each and every day. There are parts of being a mom that are hard… dirty
diapers, sleepless nights, fussy babies, fighting children, never getting a day
off, or a sick day, but it is all worth it. Even the hard and not so fun things
I willingly do. I never fight with my husband on who gets to change a diaper,
or get up with them in the middle of the night. I can count on one hand the
number of nights I have been away from my Children this is because I cherish
them and am willing to make whatever sacrifices need be made to take care of my
kiddos.
Being a mother is the greatest calling in the world and I
wouldn’t change it for anything in the world! I thank the Lord everyday for the
blessing he gave me to be a mom of my 2 kiddo’s (and hopefully more in the
years to come.) I love being a mom!
Love
TT
No comments:
Post a Comment