Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Projects!


I have been keeping super busy this month and haven’t had a lot of time to work on projects. My house can attest to how busy  I have been. (I started watching 2 kids 5 days a week for 2 hours and boy is it hard)
So the only project I have gotten done this month….. besides working in the Garden….is my sister-in-laws baby shower gift. Which is one of my specialties….burp clothes…. And I made her some special ones here are some pictures of the cute ones I made. 





I have already begun working on my next project…. Here’s a hint…. It involves a lot of an adorable little mouse…….

Oh and I hope to sew a new skirt or two in the next few weeks!
Love,
TT

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed. I don't know how you have time for that. I barely have time for a thought to pass through my mind, let alone actually accomplish anything.

    ReplyDelete