Sunday, May 5, 2013

Birthday Projects


So our nephew turned 1 on May 1st and as much as I would have loved to go out and just buy him a toy or an outfit it just wasn’t possible for financial reasons. So what did do? I got on pinterest, and found some interactive play toys that I thought they would like, I have tons of fabric so it worked out well, and even though it took more time than going to the store to buy something, it didn’t take that long. 
So here is what I made:

Fabric ABC's

Fabric 123's 

The bag for the ABC's and 123's 

Farmer puppets front!

Farmer puppets back!
 I know that my nephew didn’t really care about them…. He was more impressed with the light up toys. I have no clue what my in-laws thought of them, I hope they liked them. I know I can’t wait to make a set for my kiddos!
What do you think?
Love,
TT

2 comments:

  1. I think those are so cute! If they weren't impressed than I am. But I know how you feel, it's hard to give a gift when you really don't know if it was appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe I should make you a set. I know you and your kids would LOVE them!

      Delete