But I love it! It's been a while since I posted on here, an actual post. I have been keeping super busy being a mom. The kids are doing better and finally starting to get better... (knock on wood!) My days consist of taking care of the kids, and trying to organize my life/house..... We have 3 rooms that I have really been working on to organize they are getting better..... but still far from being there.... here are some pictures of my projects.... please don't look at the gross carpet or wallpaper.... eventually when we have some money and have done some of the other projects that need to be done first we will get them fixed......
 |
| Part of the Toy Room/Craft Room! |
 |
| Another view of the Toy Room/Craft Room! |
 |
| Another view of the Toy Room/Craft Room! |
 |
| Our Red Room/Storage Room/ Future Guest Room |
 |
| Family Room, Notice all the papers on the floor that need to be filed away! |
Some of the projects I have been working on:
 |
| Books, Books, and More Books! I found like 5 boxes of books in my red room to put away! We had to go buy a new bookcase! |
 |
| Decorating/Organizing the Kids Room! |
Obviously there is still lots of work to do...... but my hope is to be settle in, unpacked and organized by the end of March.... that will be our 1 year of being in the house mark. Hope I can do it with all the other things I want to do.
I am working on the kids's first year scrapbooks, sewing several things, potty training the little princess, and being a good mom. Can I do it???? Yes I can!
Love,
Tt
No comments:
Post a Comment