Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome!!!

So this blog is to serve two purposes.

The first is because I am making my family blog private I can let you know here that it is updated and then you can check it out. I love that I can make it so that only certain people can see your blogs, but I hate that if you want them to see it they have to check the blog and they don't get automatically updated so this will help the readers of my family blog know when I have updated my family blog.

The second is I am trying to be a better mother, since my Little Prince was born I still have been a good mom, but there is a lot that I need to improve on. We watch way to much tv and so I hope to do more activities with my Little Princess and Little Prince and watch less tv. Which when I do I will update the activities/crafts on here. We also eat out way to much, so I hope to cook more at home and when I do and find a good recipe I will post it so others can taste it as well. Then lastly since we moved into our house and the Little Prince was born my house has been lacking in organization in fact I have two rooms downstairs that are still full of boxes that need to be gone through and organized so as I am organizing my house and find good and inexpensive solutions I will post them on here.

This might seem boring to some but I figure if I have someone to report to I might do better at getting to my goal of being a homemade mom! Enjoy! Hope you check back often for new updates!

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment